Sozopol is one of the oldest of Bulgaria's coastal towns. Sozopol is situated 34 km south of Bourgas. The oldest Greek colony at the Black Sea coast founded in the 6th. Century before Christ and named Apolonia.
Spartak hotel complex is located in the new part of Sozopol, located 60 m. from the beach, The hotel complex includes a two-star hotel featuring ten two-bedded rooms, 37 three-bedded rooms and three suites,
Spartak National Sport Centre – Sozopol has been designed for training of national and club teams, for international forums and prestigious activities.
The centre is right next to the Black Sea shore. The centre had been modernized and reconstructed after 2001 – 2002.
Spartak NSC - Sozopol offers:
- Indoor rowing pool with movable floor surface for academic rowing
- Rowing cannel - Ropotamo River. The facility fulfills the requirements of the international training and competition federation
- Indoor multifunctional sport hall
- Football playground with size 100/150m and track-and-field athletics track. The track has concrete surface.
- Four tennis courts - two training courts and two with chamot surface that fulfill the international standards.
- Two volleyball and basketball playgrounds.
- Conference hall for 50 persons.
- Rehabilitation centre
- Modern fitness hall
- Tangentor bath, etc
Spartak National Sport Centre – Sozopol is 33 km away from Burgas city.
There is secure parking lot with 130 car and bus lots.
Regular and convenient transport.